Ocean and Earth Surfboards Bug Mini’s are great for younger surfers, offering stable, safe and durable boards that are the perfect size – not too much board to handle!
They aren’t limited to kids though, the larger sizes can offer experienced adults a fun little option too. Beginner’s can also use the smaller as a body board.
Although very short, these boards pack volume so are easy to paddle and have good float.
- A multi layered core with EPS, controlled flex layer and substrate: rigid & fast.
- Triple stringers for extra strength
- Fair amount of rocker for a foamie as well as double concave for added performance
- HPDE Slick bottom
- Twin fin setup (all boards except for the larger 5’8″ which is thruster fin setup (tri fin). Fins are screw in plastic fins which are pretty safe
Available in 4 sizes:
4’0″ (48″) x 18″ x 2.5″ (26L) – Twin soft fins (Suits weights up to 30kg)
4’8″ (58″) x 19″ x 2 3/4″ (30L) – Twin soft fins (Suits weights up to 40kg)
5’2″ (62″) x 19.25″ x 2 3/4 (33L) – Twin Soft Fins (Suits weights up to 55kg)
5’6″ (66″) x 19″ x 2 3/4″ (36L) – Tri fin setup soft fins (Suits weights up to 65kg)
What kind of waves does the Bug Mini suit?
- Small and sucky shore breaks
- Average beach breaks
- Decent waves up to 3-4 foot
Check O&E BUG MINI Price & Availability in your region (U.S.A, Canada, UK, Europe, Japan):
Ocean and Earth Surfboards make high quality boards for all learners, both kids and adults, featuring on both our best of kids surfboards guide and adult guide.